The owners of Maple Manor Rehab Center opened Avanti Career Institute (ACI). ACI will educate, train and prepare students to become a licensed Certified Nurse Assistant.
ACI is a comprehensive 12-day course with clinical rotations at Maple Manor Rehab Center. ACI is geared towards the best approach in becoming a CNA. Each course prepares you for a higher degree of learning in the health care industry if you plan to pursue an advanced career in nursing. Job opportunities at Maple Manor Rehab Center may be available for students who successfully complete the course.
CNA Course Overview
- Registration takes place approximately two weeks prior to class start date
- 84 Hour Course includes 36 lecture hours, 16.5 lab hours, 31.5 clinical hours
- The course is approximately 12 days. Schedule may be modified to meet the needs of each class
- Clinical rotations will be in one of the top rehab and neuro centers in Michigan. Real work experience is provided
- Students must have completed high school
- No felony convictions
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- $950 includes class tuition; application fee; CNA textbook, stethoscope; lab equipment and fees; clinical experience; resume completion; Thomson Prometric Bulletin Packet; TB Vaccination
- $25 for school uniform
Convenient Livonia Location:
37650 Professional Center Drive
Suite 135-A | Livonia, MI 48154